Saturday, February 25, 2012

Piquing my Pinterest - Veils

The wedding's getting close and there are still a few things I have not got. A veil being one of them. I refuse to pay $100 or more for it and have been exploring different types.
I'm drawn to the birdcage or French veil - I think it would suit my dress. What do you think of them versus a traditional veil?


Source: etsy.com via Surely on Pinterest











Source: google.com via Surely on Pinterest














Linking up with:
Tina Gray {dot} Me

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Very pretty - could work well, depending on the style of your dress and hair :) The 4th one is very 1020s, stunning.

Tina ~ Tina Gray {dot} Me said...

These are so pretty. I think I prefer these to a traditional veil. Thanks for linking up this week x

Blythe said...

These are just gorgeous, I absolutely love them and I think I also prefer them to a traditional veil. So stylish!

Melanie - A Welcoming Hearth said...

Just beautiful. I think this style is very becoming and stylish.

BouncyBrittonie said...

I LOVE the veil just covering the eyes. I like it so much that I want it to be my own veil!

I hope you find your own special veil!

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com